These healthy Black Forest overnight oats are quick and easy to prepare and are perfect for breakfast or dessert.
These delicious Black Forest Overnight Oats will sweeten your day! As the cup is layered with chocolate overnight oats, cherry compote and yoghurt, you can enjoy this delicious breakfast without a guilty conscience or even serve it as a healthy dessert.
What do you need for the Black Forest Cherry Overnight Oats?
The basis for this Black Forest cup is very healthy chocolate overnight oats made from oatmeal, cocoa powder, banana, and plant-based milk (oat milk, almond milk).
I blend all the ingredients to create a really nice, creamy mass.
The Black Forest cherry overnight oats are topped with a layer of yogurt. I chose unsweetened soy yogurt. If you like it a little sweeter, you can also use sweetened yogurt or simply stir in a little maple syrup or agave syrup.
- 100 g of rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 200 ml milk
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Cherry groats
- Soy yoghurt (natural)
- Dark chocolate
- Blend all the ingredients for the chocolate layer in a blender.
- Pour the oat mixture into two glasses and place in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight
- Put the cherry groats on top.
- Garnish with yoghurt and chocolate shavings.
- Place the Black Forest cherry cups in the fridge until ready to serve.