Amazing, healthy apple muffins made with apple, banana and oat flour! Super easy and healthy recipe for vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free muffins. Also great for breakfast! Recipe yields 6 muffins.
Who else loves Muffins? Muffins are so practical, yummy and always good to have in the house. No matter if you are living alone, as a couple or as a big family; whether you want to bring them to a party or make it for a friend – muffins are just so easy to adapt regarding your needs. And I am not only talking about the quantity, but also the ingredients.
This apple banana muffins recipe is very nourishing and just stuffed with healthy and good ingredients. No sugar, no gluten, no dairy products – only wholsesome additions. That’s why I like to make these muffins at weekends to have something to eat as a snack. I also like to eat them for breakfast as they give me the energy I need.
- 1 cup apple (peeled, in very small cubes)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dates (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 flex-eggs (2 tbsp flex seeds & 4 tbsp water)
- Chop dates, peeled apple and walnuts.
- Mash ripe banana.
- Mix all ingredients together and stir.
- Fill mixture into muffins form (I love my silicone muffin form*).
- Bake at 180ºC for about 30 min. I covered the muffins after 15 min to make sure they don’t get too dark.
- Enjoy 🙂
* These products are affiliate links. This means that you support BloomingwithFlavors with a small commission when buying the recommended product. There are no additional costs for you! Thank you for appreciating my work.