This vegan banana pudding without sugar is a real culinary delight! Creamy, sweet and delicious – just like a pudding should be 🙂
Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
The combination of banana and coconut is a real poem. Both ingredients make the pudding not only incredibly tasty, but also beautifully creamy. The maple syrup and cinnamon add a little more sweetness and flavor. This pudding cream is also super quick to prepare and is a healthy alternative to traditional pudding recipes without refined sugar.
You need these ingredients for vegan banana pudding without sugar
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk gives the pudding an exotic touch and also makes it nice and creamy.
- Banana: Ripe bananas contribute natural sweetness and a velvety texture.
- Starch: Starch ensures the perfect consistency.
- Maple syrup: Maple syrup brings a natural sweetness, allowing us to avoid refined sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- Vanilla paste: Vanilla paste gives an intense aroma.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon rounds off the taste experience with a spicy note.
How to make banana pudding?
Preparing this vegan pudding is child’s play. First, puree ripe bananas into a smooth mass. In a pot, mix the banana mixture with coconut milk, starch, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Now heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until it thickens and the desired pudding consistency is reached. After a short cooling time, your sugar-free vegan banana pudding is ready to be eaten. You can enjoy it warm or cold.
How long does the pudding last and what is the best way to store it?
This delicious pudding will last for about 2-3 days in the fridge – if you don’t eat it beforehand! It’s best to store it in airtight containers. This way it retains its creamy consistency and full taste.
Flavor variations & alternatives for vegan pudding
Would you like to add a personal touch to the pudding? Experiment with different flavor variations! Add fresh berries or nuts, sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top, or garnish with shredded coconut. For an extra dose of protein, you could also stir in plant-based protein powder. The possibilities are endless – let your creativity run wild!
Here are a few more ideas to vary your pudding:
- Chocolate pudding: Add some cocoa powder or melted chocolate and make a delicious chocolate pudding
- Citrus flavor: Add orange or lemon zest to the pudding. This gives you a refreshing citrus note.
- Strawberry pudding: Puree a few fresh, ripe strawberries and stir them into the mixture.
This vegan banana pudding without sugar is not only a culinary delight, but also a healthy alternative to conventional desserts. You can make the sweet pudding perfect for family and friends and enjoy it without any regrets.
You might also like these healthy desserts
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Puree the ripe bananas into a smooth mass.
- Mix the banana in a saucepan with coconut milk, starch, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until the pudding thickens and the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the pudding into two bowls and let it cool slightly. You can enjoy the pudding warm or cold.