Pumpkin Pie Spice Oats for a delicious fall breakfast or snack. These oats are loaded with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and plant-based milk. This easy breakfast recipe is vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, and is perfect to prep ahead for a to-go recipe.
If you are getting bored with classic oatmeal, here is a little twist for you: Pumpkin Pie Spice Oats!
This porridge is super spicy, filling, and warming. The pumpkin pie spice brings such intense, but delicious flavors. I also mixed some pumpkin puree into the oats. So it’s a very nourishing breakfast.
You can also enjoy it cold as dessert or snack in between. Enjoy!
- 50 g rolled oats
- 2-3 tbsp pumpkin puree (roasted pumpkin, blended)
- 300 ml plant-based milk (soy or oat milk)
- 1-2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pecan nuts
- Hemp seeds
- Blend the oats until you get a flour-like texture.
- In a small saucepan, mix oat flour, pumpkin spices, pumpkin puree, and milk. Cook well while stirring. Add more milk if you like your porridge more creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with some milk, nuts & seeds. Enjoy!